13 January 2011

Snowdrops and Carnations

For 2011 Daring Cardmakers will be taking inspiration from the flowers associated with each month. The flowers associated with the month of January are the Snowdrops and the Carnation. And here is my first flower card. I went for the Carnation.

Used Material:

Bits N Pieces Linen Embossed Card; Melissa Frances, Cosmo Cricket and Crate patterned paper; Murano paper; Silk paper; Ric Rac ribbon, Scallop circle punch; Daisyd's rub-on transfer; Papermania mosaics; Black ink

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the layers and that wonderful flower. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really beautiful and the carnation is just perfect. Thank you for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks beautiful, Zuzana! I love the colors and the flower is just perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zuzana, me again :) Could you please contact me via the email link on my blog? I would like to ask you something!

    ReplyDelete