10 September 2011

Flutterby


K is for Kind, Krafty, Kin 
 K is for my most loving  sister Kate  
and 
 K is also for Keilly who set up this week her very first Daring Cardmakers dare.
She would like us to use the colours from the photo and the butterflies!

Grab your cuppa and pop to The Daring Cardmakers blog for more fantastic inspirations!


Inspiration Photo :



My Card :

For you Kate. I love you very much !


I used Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology, MME Lost and Found Portobello Road 'Party' Looking Glass, Wild Orchid Doily Heart, Bazzill Smooth and Artoz papers for backgrounds.


Pleated velvet ribbon and Prima Marketing pearls stickers for soft look


Never ever throw tissue paper away ! You can make your own fantastic flowers. I add some Provo Craft die cuts to the flower cluster ( Picnic in the Park paper ) and Bay leaf seam binding from The Ribbon Reel.


I painted the Rayher chipboard letter with Acrylics then distressed with my scissors I love how it came up :0) For the first time I used Spellbinder impressabilitie to embossed butterfly pattern on the pink Artoz paper then highlighted with Versa Color ink and die cut with Martha Stewart butterfly punch.


 Wishing you fantastic, blessed, krafty and loving weekend !


Used Material :

 Pink Paislee + MME + Making Mamories Vintage Findings + Picnic in the Park + Bazzill Smooth + Artoz  papers; Wild Orchid Doily Heart; Provo Craft dies; Zara Jeans Chipboard tag; Rayher chipboard letter; Pink tissue paper; Martha Stewart Butterfly punch; Prima Marketing pearl stickers; Velvet ribbon ( from my mum ) ; Seam binding ( from The Ribbon Reel ); Acrylics; Thread and Ink pads

1 comment:

  1. Wow such a beautiful card, your sister will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete