26 October 2011

Sketch Challenge


Hello everyone. I am so happy to be  back on the board after my laptop collapsed :0)
So here I am with a new machine and new creative ideas. 
Today I want to share with you my design for Daringcardmakers - Sketch Challenge.


And here is my card:

I tried orange and blue combo this time

I punched out the crochet flower from Martha Stewart new edition of punches all over the page. I cut the edges then ruffled muslin trim from Tea House Bridge and layered on the vintage printed label.

All patterned papers are Melissa Frances Kitchy Papers and the orange cardstock just a perfect match.
'Happy Halloween' sentiment is also Melissa Frances :0)
I think her collection is my new obsession :0) 

All the buttons I used are from Tea House Bridge you should go and check their side they've got interesting staff to buy ;0)



Have a lovely and crafty Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. Love your work ! Beautifully crafted and fabulous embellishments and colours

    Marie

    ReplyDelete