14 November 2011

The Ribbon Reel Challenge #15


Good morning everybody!Welcome to November's first Ribbon Reel Challenge blog.
Today is my turn to set up our challenge:
use colours from the inspiration photo to create your stunning card or project with
butterflies 
ribbon,lace or twine.

Inspiration photo :


My card :




I've focused on the colours from the motivation picture and used my new MME paper pads from
 The Glitter Pot  ;0)

and I've used Melissa Frances transfer "Family" for the sentiment, it matched perfectly with my butterflies

I've layered and stitched orange mesh and tile blue seam binding then added two paper flowers to create this rich bow. All ribbons, flowers and lace are from        The Ribbon Reel. They have really fantastic range of yummy staff.

All the cut out butterflies are from The Graphics Fairy image printed on my printer, embellished with Prima adhesive pearl and gem stones stickers for a luxury touch


May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
and find your shoulder to light on,
to bring you luck, happiness and riches
today, tomorrow and beyond.

Have a lovely Monday!


Used Material

Cream cardstock, MME patterned papers, Graphics Fairy image, Ribbons + Lace + Paper flowers, Melissa Frances transfer, Prima Marketing adhesive pearls and gems, Pinking scissors and black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment