30 March 2013

Springing into Spring


Hello everyone! Time is flying so fast! Can you believe we are celebrating Easter Holiday's? Despite really bad and bitterly cold weather SRING ARRIVED! 
I've put out my Easter decorations, bought some nice bunch of daffodils and made some nice Easter cards.
I would like to share this one for Daring Cardmaker's challenge 
Springing into Spring
set up by Beckie.



She asked us to create cards with a 'spring' on. 
 That is not all! We have fantastic sponsor with fabulous prize to be won!
This week digital stamp store 'Little Blue Button' is sponsoring the dare and have a $10 gift certificate to give away!



 Please come to play with us and check the rules here!

And now my card :


I was playing with fabric and die cut my frame from beautiful vintage fabric.

I enjoyed to play with silk ribbon and tied big luxury bow! You can find all these fantastic ribbons  in Tea House Bridge The stamp in the middle of the frame is one of the fabulous Stampin'up Vintage Verses! Oh, how I love Stampin'up! :0)

Parker Lower Alphabet Set is my new darling from Memory Box! I thing my new best friend! :0)

I found this cute felt spring chick in Hobby Craft last year. All you need is to adhere! How quick and pretty! ;0)

Have a beautiful and relaxing Easter break with your dearest ones!


Used Material :



3 comments:

  1. that is such a cute card for spring Zuzana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Zuzana !
    Your card looks very beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ at how much fabric you have incorporating into your spring card. :)

    ReplyDelete