7 August 2013

Be Merry



My other card with Christmas theme is for Festive Friday Challenge Blog 
 Element Challenge
 to create any holiday themed project including a Candy Cane element 
 It be nice to have some hidden Christmas card in advance :0) 
What do you think?


Here is my card:

I love  traditional christmas colours. Perfect match with my most used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found collection! Oh, and just a little note, this is my first Christmas card with Candy Canes ever made :0)

I cut out christmas tree from white cardstock, stamped with Stampin' Up Christmas Deer and Stampin'Up Mixed Bunch stampes

The Candy Canes are twisted red and white chenilles, tied with white ribbon and embellished with My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas brad. 

 I used a craft bag to matt the Christmas tree  and red seam binding. I tried to play with white embossing powder in the corners too :0)

Have a nice evening and thank you for visiting!






Used Material :

White card blank
MME Lost & Found Christmas collection
Craft bag
White and red seam binding
Stampin'UP Christmas Deer and Mixed Bunch Stamps
Tim Holtz Crushed Olive Distress Ink
Versa Color Lime
Red and white chenille pipes
White embossing powder
Mounting pads
 

5 comments:

  1. Your candy canes are perfect! I also love the papers you chose. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card- very inventive with your candy canes. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pipe cleaner candy canes - what a clever embellishment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the way the reds pop against your neutrals! The candy canes look adorable with the ribbon, and those pretty brads are the perfect accents with your colors! Love it!!! So happy you shared with us at Festive Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card...love your candy canes!!

    ReplyDelete