5 August 2013

Come and Witness






I would like to share my second project with you today. It's a Christening card! 
I thought why not to make something pretty from my new Stampin'Up stamps!





I tried stamping on a linen fabric. First I tied net then white ribbon. Finally I add cream  resin flowers.


Butterfly is inked with brown ink and sprinked with embossing powder! Oooh, I love this effect. It makes miracles :0)
Folded white fabric to create a flower, embellished with large pearl bead.


I cut background panel, round the edges, stamped flower from Stampin'Up Mixed Bunch  with red ink and stithed around the edges.


Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by!




Used Material :

White cardstock
Background paper friebee from Making Cards magazine
Stampin'Up Mixed Bunch + My Special Day
Hobby Craft butterfly laguage tag
Embossing powder
Ink pads
White thread
Large pearl bead
Cream resin flowers
White cotton + natural linen fabric


1 comment:

  1. Love the heart punched into the butterflies wing. Such a pretty card.

    :)

    ReplyDelete