23 January 2015

Valentine's Card



Hello. I'm back with brand new card created for Poppystamps Blog Blitz. Their new dies are sooo sweet, pretty and detailed. You will really love them!
For more details and ideas please click here. Don't forget that you can win some yummy prizes! 



I created Valentine's card using my favourite Poppystamps Cute Cottage die embellished with new release Love Cottage Roof and Decor dies.

You know, that I can live without pattern papers, I used stencils to create my own customise paper for structure background and house construction. 

I had fun to design this Valentine's card. My sweet house has so many little details it pulls you to open the door and visit inside. 

Hope that your houses are full of love today.
Thank you for your visit.


Used Material :


No comments:

Post a Comment