1 January 2015

Winter Fun



Happy New Year everyone! I am sending you my New Years Greetings from our skiing trip to Slovakia. It's really freezing cold here up in the mountains -11.5 Celsius degrees! Brrr. 
To warm you bit up I have a nice cup of tea card for you today. Well, not only one cup but whole stack of tea cups! :0)
We have another fantastic Poppystamps Challenge to join in. Click here for more details. You can win some fabulous Poppystamps dies. 

My creation :







Have a best beginning of the year and don't forget to keep yourself warm. 



Used Material :

White, pink,craft cardstock
Poppystamps Teacup Stack die
Poppystamp Stravia Snowflake die
Letraset Promarkers
Ink pads
Brown ribbon
Beige velvet ric rac trim
Adhesive pearls  


1 comment:

  1. Zuzana, I LOVE this card! I want to rush right out and get this teacup die! I LOVE the colors that you've chosen and all the pretty details in your card! I'm so glad you're part of our team! WOW!

    ReplyDelete