26 February 2015

Vintage Mood



I feel like vintage today. Let's see what can lift my vintage mood. What about vintage envelopes? Yes, that's a great idea! I love decorating Kraft envelopes. 

I stamped Hobbycraft clear stamps to embellish my envelopes. And what would be an envelope without a card! 

Thank you envelope is stamped with green ink uses Hobbycraft Tree clear stamp and on the top part heat and embossed Thank you stamp using yellow embossing powder. 

Card was very easy done with pink Pebbles ink Front Porch pattern paper and Hobbycraft tree stamp again, then adhering die cut Memory Box Heart border in the middle and finished with Stampin'Up Thanks stamp from Vintage Verses collection.

The other envelope is stamped with Hobbycraft Vintage Scissors and Thumble using brown inks and Keep Kalm and Craft On stamp heat embossed with pink embossing powder. Bit busy photo, but I somehow love all those vintage bits and pieces together. 

This card uses paper scraps from my scrap box. To continue the vintage theme I stamped Vintage Scissors on the top part and ink the edges around, then I die cut Sizzix Stampin'Up Framelits Chalk Talk from grey cardstock and sew on assorted vintage buttons. Folded kraft cardstock to create to supporting corners for the button card. So you don't need any glue or tape for it to take it off for you sewing projects. Finally I tied brown paper twine. 



Thank you for stopping by! Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment