23 April 2015

The Most Precious Time



Hello! How was you Easter break? Did you have nice time? We traveled for 2 weeks to visit our parents, families, relatives and friends. So I had really busy Easter. I treasure all the moments with our families gathering at the table for lunches, having coffees in the afternoon and staying by the fireplace till late night chatting about everything. Family time is for me the most precious time during the whole year. My little Christmas! 
Now, I am absolutely exciting with Poppystamps new release. Their designs are adorable cute! Did you know that they are introducing new clear stamp sets too? 
Click here for all new inspirations and indulge yourself :0)

I created two cards for current Blog Blitz. Each day we introducing one product. There is only couple of days left for Blog Blitz prize winning! 

My first card : 






and here is my second card 









 Thank you for being here for me. I missed you a lot!





No comments:

Post a Comment