24 February 2011

STEAMPUNK

This week was themed The Daring Cardmakers which I found really challenging. Our dare was to design  a " steampunk " card . It is all about 19th century all the steam and clockwork machines, inventions, balloons and metal things. For me this period is very fascinating. I like vintage clocks. Our Local Antique shop has a special room devoted to all kind of vintage clocks. Every time I stand in the middle of this room  I  can listen  the  lovely  music  that   transfer me to the past times.

And here is my card:


Used Material:

Natural Ivory Linen Card, 7gypsies and My Mind's Eye petterned paper, Tim Holtz idea-ology metal elements, We R Memory Keepers Large gromlets, Doodlebug mini brads antique brass, Paperchase Large antique brads, WHSmith Dry transfer letters, My old chain and beads, Graphics Fairy Vintage images, Spellbinder nestabilities, Bronze and black ink pads, Mounting pads, Hot glue gun ( for the key ), Corner round punch

4 comments:

  1. Wow Zuzana - I love it. It is so creative!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. I thought this challenge was fun. It is fun to see what everyone came up with. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I love challenges so I've found it challenging in a good way :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Zuzana, this is absolutely stunning - what a brilliant card you've made

    ReplyDelete