21 March 2011

Easter

Easter just isn't complete without cute image of baby chicks. The October Afternoon Rub-ons is from my stash and the fabulous ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel . By the way this is the first time what I've used their yummy prize on my card. ( I've won "reeling in the ribbon" dare at The Daring Cardmakers recently ).

 Used Material:

 Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Melissa Frances transfers, Ribbon, Heart punches, Prima Marketing pearl stickers, Threads and black ink pad.

3 comments:

  1. Love how those little chicks are trotting along the top of that fabulous ribbon. What a gorgeous card!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,cute image, and what fabulous ribbon.
    Thanks for the nice comments on my card
    Avril B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love that pink rosy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete