29 May 2011

The Ribbon Reel Challenge # 3

Welcome to The Ribbon Reel Challenge # 3. 
This time with very talented Clare and she came up with an idea to create a card using the sketch below.
If you want to see more from  The Ribbon Reel design team just click here.




 Here is what I've made : 



 I' ve used the wired seam binding to create the flower and the large brad attached on the black button for the flower center


Used Material :

Kraft cardstock, MME and Glitz design patterned papers, Crate rub - on accents, Spellbinder Nestabilities, Ribbons and lace from The Ribbon Reel, Pearl heart sticker from Hobby and Craft, Papermania brad, Button, Ink pad, Thread for stiching. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love that wonderful flower and the sentimen tis fab, such a lovely font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, love the textures!

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love how you've created your ribbon flower, it looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! LOVE the flower you made!!!

    Sorry I am visiting your blog so rarely :) ... I really love your work and I hope I'll soon have more time :)

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete