20 June 2011

Relaxing weekend

After relaxing weekend ( not mentioning a whole night beeping house alarm on our street and  first floor neighbours moving out the following day ) I found some time for crafting ;0)

This is what I've created :


I love vintage style so I add little vintage details like some twine, satin ribbon bow with the pearl decoration or white edge inking.

I used the satin ribbon for the bow from the Fabric Land sprayed with the Glimmer Mist and for the eye catching decoration I made my handmade brad ( made of the brass ring and pearl stud earring )

 Used Material :

Cream, MME and Core'dination cardstock, Bazzill orange peel, Botanica tag from Etsy, October Afternoon patterned paper, Melissa Frances transfer, Spellbinder Nestabilities, Provo craft embossing folder, Martha Stewart doily border punch, Glimmer mist, Brass ring, Large pearl stud earring, White acrylic colour, Pearl stickers and brown ink pad.

2 comments: