28 June 2011

The Ribbon Girl Challenge #9

I couldn't resist  this time. Fabulous pink and cream combination that is something  for us girls. Like my card :0)



And my card :

Pretty in pink and cream.

The foam flower  is from Hobby Craft  decorated with the cream vintage  lace than pink velvet and white organza ribbons all are from my stash ( heritted from my mum )

Pom pom trim is from Crafts U Love and you can find some satin ribbon on this card too :0) that one is from Fabricland.

I think you noticed I am in love with the Lost and Found  MME collection. Can't help myself  it's absolutely stunning :0) Shabby heart pearl stickers  are from Hobby Craft and for adding some structure Martha Stewart doily lace punch inked with the Versa Color ink.

2 comments:

  1. Your colours and detail are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is yummy! I love the soft colours and different textures you've used. Fran x

    ReplyDelete