3 September 2011

(What's the Story) Morning Glory . . .


We starting September one of my favourite month of the year. Not only  I was born in September :0) but most of all because I love autumn nature. All those fabulous colours!

Well, now on to the Daring Cardmakers this week's challenge.
 It's the first dare of the month so you right about the flower theme :0)

 Asters and Morning Glory

 are associated with September.

 I went for Asters. In flower language for       
daintiness, love, from Greek word for "star." Asters are believed to have healing properties. 

Don't forget to pop to Daring Cardmakers to see all fabulous DT creations.
I was playing with structures and vintage colours.

MME Lost and Found  together with Ooh La La For Her Accessory Sheet are my patterned background papers 

 I think the best rub ons ever made are from Melissa Frances :0) Here is my 'thanks' sentiment rubed on the Label Four nestie and inked with the Versa Color

 Asters are hand fringed and layered die cut circles embellished with the brown buttons for the centres and adhered on the organza fabric petals


This card is also for my Boris who took care about me last week while I had really bad chest infection.
I am fully recovered and ready for crafting :0)
Hope that you are all having fantastic and loving weekend.
 See you soon

  


Used Material :

Bazzill white and grey cardstock; MME patterned papers and chipboards; Lace and ribbon; Wool string;Melissa Frances rub on; Spellbinder Nestabilities; Assorted circle punches; Buttons; Fabric petals; Thread; Ink pad


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card Zuzana, I love your flowers and the vintage feel, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are stunning Zuz, I love the colour combinations - they work so perfectly together. :)

    ReplyDelete