11 November 2011

Bejewelled


Hi everyone! Happy Friday!
Today I have a little autumn card to share with you for new Daring Cardmakers challenge.
came up with idea to create cards inspired by 
piece of jewellery. 


I used Cameo as an inspiration

My card :



 Walk in Richmond Park gave me an idea to create a proper autumn card for this challenge

I cut out the leafs from the Basic Grey Picadelly patterned paper then I inked the edges around, drew the lines and scrunch to create distress effect
Seam binding is so easy to use. I made a big brown bow embellished with the Tiny Cameo button and two pearl stickers as a centre. Added threaded beads for the jewellery finish  :0)


This gatehered lace is really vintage I herited it from my grandma.

Have a wonderful and blessed Friday and
see you soon!


 
Used Material

Cream cardstock, Basic Grey Picadilly patterned paper, Ribbons + lace, Fiskars floral stencil, Melissa Frances transfer, Prima Marketing adhesive pearls, Cameo button, Beads, Chalk pencil, Thread and distress ink 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous ! Your attention to detail is amazing and your work is always so balanced and harmonious.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the cameo and the autumn colours are lovely - especially that lovely rich chocolate ribbon.

    ReplyDelete