6 January 2012

Aqua and Cream


Happy New Year everyone! Hope that you had fantastic Christmas Holidays. I spend mine with my parents and family in snowy countryside. All those precious moments. I love them so much! The past year was so busy and full of changes for me so I am happy to welcome the beggening of the year relaxed and full of the fresh, new ideas, excited to push myself explore new dimension of my creativity and transform my inspirations into something beutiful and memorable.

For the absolutely fresh start I've chosen
COLOUR COMBO CHALLENGE


Here is my card :








Be so happy then when others look at you
they become happy too!

Have a wonderful day!


Used Material :

Cream cardstock; MME patterned papers; Tim Holtz Love ticket; Lace + Seam binding; Primark elastic hair band; Felt + Cord fabric; Adhesive pearl stickers + Flower beads; Pearl pins; Cotton button; Threads

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - I love your style of cards. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, those little hearts are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete