2 November 2012

November Colour Challenge


Hello everyone! What a beautiful sunny day we have today! 

First off all I would like to say 'Happy Birthday' to Daring Cardmakers !
 Can you believe that  we celebrating 7 years of running dares and challenges?
I am so thrilled to be part of this big family.
As you know almost each month we introducing our guest designer so 
I would like to welcome our newest talented member 

and now over the November Colour Challenge

As Halloween is past, along with all the nice autumnal colours and winter is running toward us
I decided to mix more of a bright palette for this month's colour combo:
 Photo from Pinterest

and my card :








Have a lovely Friday!


Used Material :

Craft and white cardstock, Melissa Frances Dotted Kraft patterned paper, Snips from some patterned paper leftovers, Creative cafe felt butterflies, Adhesive pearl stickers, Making Memories black alpha felt stickers, Papermania white foam alpha minis, Spellbinder Classic scalloped circles, Woodware circle punch, Threads, Mounting pads, Ink pad

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, and I love this colour palette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card! It looks so happy =). And Thanks for the nice introduction on the DC blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really cheerful with those bright colours.

    :)

    ReplyDelete