15 April 2013

Feeling Blue



Washing machine fully loaded and on so I can share another card with you! This time for 
 Can you believe that we are on #51 challenge? Amazing! 
Sarah has chosen this inspirational image and asked us to create card or project with the shades of blue and hint of green. 
When I was creating my card I smile seeing this combination I enjoyed this challenge a lot and I love how beautiful stripe grosgrain is!



Here is my card :





I played with American Crafts Majestic clear stamps. Went for two ink shades turquoise and tea leaves then cut out with circle punch. Layered with mounting pads.


When I've got Stampin' Up Petite Pairs I didn't know their are so fabulous. You can use them for any occasion. So many combinations with these sentiment stamps!


I love the soft look of blue stripe grosgrain. It looks soo pretty! I am sure you can change any your project to a stunning piece that everybody will admire!


Have a beautiful day!



 
Used Material :

White scallop card base
Simple Stories Sn@p patterned paper
American Crafts Majestic clear stamps
Stampin' Up  Petite Pairs stamps
Blue fabric
Letraset Promarkers pastel beige and pastel blue
Versa Color Turquoise and Bisque
Versa Magic Tea leaves
White large paper rose from The Ribbon Reel
Velvet ribbon and blue stripe grosgrain from The Ribbon Reel
Prima adhesive pearls
Thread


1 comment:

  1. I love the layered circles, that's a lovely effect - and you're right, that ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete