4 May 2013

Daring Cardmakers May Colour Combo



Hello everyone! Today I would like to share with you my creation for Daring Cardmakers 

May Colour Combo challenge.

Nat has chosen really yummy inspirational picture for us, but before I start I have good news. Our talented Guest Designer Svenja will be joining our designer team full time! Big congratulation!
I am very pleased, because her cards are fantastic! Pop to Svenja's blog here to see more!

And now inspirational image



and my card


and some close ups







Have a beautiful day!




Used Material :

Kraft cardstock blank card
Page from some old book
Kraft, white cardstock
MME Good Day Sunshine - Daytime Digits paper
Docraft  - Back to Basics III
October Afternoon Farm Fresh Image rub ons
Felt flowers
Satin and organza fabric
Twine
Pearl heart pins
Spellbinder Nestabilities Label One
White Acrylic paint
Stampin'Up Tiny Tags
Ink pads


No comments:

Post a Comment