29 May 2013

Let's Plant a Tree



Hello everyone! It's been a long time without crafting! I am so excited to share with you my card. 
This it was my turn to set up dare with Daring Cardmakers

As we learned at school trees are essential to life.
They come in all variety of shapes and sizes and they look so interesting throughout the year. So

Let's Plant a Tree! 

I would like to see trees on your cards. It's completely up to you what kind of technique, colours and material you will use. Can't wait to see your creations!
Don't forget to see inspirations from our Design Team here. 


Here is my card :










One day, I found in a spot
Not so far from the sea
I thank you so much, my God
A lovely, wonderful tree!






 

Have a wonderful day!
See you soon!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment