16 October 2013

Autumn Boots



Hello everyone! Hope that you enjoying your day! I have something to share with you! First I am doing some changes around on my blog. I know it's going slowly, but I will get there. Thank you for your patience!
Now! It's my card for The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog 
'EERIE ELEGANCE'
                       a card or project using  purple and black with a Halloween Theme to include Ribbon.


inspirational photo:



and my card :






and here are some pictures of boots from Victorian era 

(Pinterest)

(Pinterest)

Have a nice crafting and see you soon!





Used Material :

Lila and black cardstock
Glitz Design Vintage Love Stripe
Melissa Frances Heart and Home Collectables
October Afternoon Mini Market stickers
Adornit Tiny Black alphabet stickers
Seam bindings, lace and black jute mesh from The Ribbon Reel
Ink pads
Circle punch

4 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful vintage shoe Suzana.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful boot love the colours,thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Bloggers network facebook page hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, loving the colours. I am a new follower too a lovely blog you have.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I want them boots, I love boots, and I can only wear boots, as they give my ankles support...love your project, xxx

    ReplyDelete