6 December 2013

December Colours



Hello! Today I want to share my card for the Daring Cardmakers challenge. 

I remember when I was little my mum bought a huge pack of sunflower seeds every December. We built a wooden bird house, filled it with the seeds and hung it on a tree by our living room. Each day we'd wait by the window for cute blue-tits to come.
When I came across this picture it refreshed my memory. The cosiness of our warm home, a winter wonderland with snow outside and watching for blue-tits! 
Now! I dare you to create a card with these peaceful colours.

Sky Blue, Agate Blue, Greenish Gray, Canary Yellow and Tan

And here is my card :

|This card is full of bits and pieces to create an atmosphere from my childhood memory.

I stitched around yellow panel, matt with grey polka dot paper on the card front.
hand stitched 'of Christmas' sentiment on the brown Crate Paper Story Teller tag and embellished with decorative paper tape.


Knitted small panel from cream yarn, layered on die cut circles from white and craft cardstock.

Decorated with flock flourishes. I sprayed Caribbean Blue Glimmer Mist on to white chalk seam binding to create scrunchy vintage look of my bow flower.
Did you spot my blue tit bird? It's from Tea House Bridge resin section. I used Letraset Promarkers to add yellow and grey colours for the perfect blue tit look.

Have a nice and cosy Friday!






Used Material :
coming soon




1 comment: