15 January 2014

January Colour Challenge



Good morning. I would like to share my card for Daring Cardmakers 'January Colour Challenge' set up with very talented Nat. 


"It's Nat here introducing you to the first of our dares for 2014. 


This week sees the return of our ever-popular monthly colour dare. It's my turn to choose our palette for the week, and I couldn't resist this lovely mix of shades - perfect for cooler tones, but also bright shades to lighten up these grey January days." 

Colour scheme inspiration image for you :


and my card 





Have a fabulous day and see you soon!



Used Material :

White card blank
White, craft and black cardstock
K&Co Classic K Bailey Tag Pad
Pebbles Front Porch pattern papers
Clearly Bessoted Love Quotes stamps and dies
Vintage Style Round Labels from WorldLabel.com
Alphabet stamps
Crochet flower
Primark earring
Blue and black ribbon
Ink pads
Thread


4 comments: