30 May 2014

A Rockstar


Oh, hi! It's me again! I have one more card to share with you today. It's a little bonus card to my 
Daring Cardmakers 'Wish Upon A Star' challenge. Something masculine  'You Are A Rockstar'
Please help yourself and download all freebies bellow created for you. 

I wanted to try something new.I created guitar, stars and sentiment on my PC! 





Here are my freebies. Please let me know if you like them. I will appreciate your opinion in my comments :0)

Click save image and print.

Click save image and print.

Click save image and print.

Click save image and print.


Have a nice afternoon! I'm enjoying my cuppa right now :0)




Used Material :

Kraft and white cardstock
Crate Paper Story Teller
My freebie images
Provo Craft Cuttlekids Outer Space star die
Twine
Buttons
Glitter glue

1 comment:

  1. This card rocks!
    Thanksa for the freebies. I might use them for a male birthday coming up soon ... I'll send you a link, if I use your fabulous freebies

    ReplyDelete