27 May 2014

Summer




Today I decided to share my summer projects created for Crafter's Companion UK. They launching their new collection Halcyon Days. I have such a fun to play with this magical papers designed by textile artist Abigail Mill, inspired by her local coastline. 


On these two cards I used my Papercrafting CD-Rom Halcyon Days section Framed Cards 1 and 3. Bunting is although from CD-Rom section Embellishments 6. 

I used brown ink to ink all edges around and big eyelets for secure the twine. Ribbons and buttons as embellishments.

This card uses Papercrafting CD-Rom Halcyon Days section Card Companion 5, black matting paper and satin flower with Epiphany bubble cup in Metal charm setting 

Larger card with cute bunny picture is from the same CD-Rom section Fabric Companion 6, Sentiments design 2, Co-ordinating papers design 3 colour 5 

I love the bow! Such a fresh element and fun! You can find it on the CD - Rom under the section 3D Bows mine one is design 2. Sweet camper van image is Topper 1 and Sentiment design 0. 

This card has lot of feminine characters. I used Card Frames 4 from CD-Rom, Co-ordinating papers, fabric pieces for the flower, adhesive gem stones and buttons.

Little frame cards are created from Halcyon Days Paper Kit.

They have a little paper support from the back, it's easy to use them like home decor.

Another simple card from Halcyon Days Paper Kit.

I used a twine and white sequins to embellish this card. Probably New Home or We Moved card.

Relax and enjoy your Special Day card. I played with the shapes. Punched light blue stripy ovals to create scallop edge around the image. Love the picture with cake stand! 

My last card is with beautiful bird image! I couldn't resist and decorate the frame with two pink fabric flowers. 

For more summer inspiration click here.

Have a beautiful day. Think about beach and holidays!





No comments:

Post a Comment