5 November 2014

Forever in Our Hearts


Hello my dearest friends. I am off to work today, but before I go I have a card to share with you.
I visited my parents and family last week. We had really great time together. Traditionally at the end of October we remember all our relatives who are not longer with us. Lighting the candles and pray for the blessings for our  dearest souls at the cemetery. We are not celebrating Halloween in my country as much as here in UK and I am glad because I'm not fond of spooky things and costumes :0) 

My card is made of all scraps found on my craft table after one week. Well, I have tendency to hoard all tiny bits with thoughts to use it later :0)  Are you same?

I creased and folded craft cardstock to create a cardblank. Stamped chevron stamp with Versa Magic to create structure background. Took white acrylic paint and painted all around the edges for shabby look. 
Started layering all the scrap dies, tags and die cuts. Using some mounting pads for dimension.
Then embellished with pink ribbon, assorted buttons and adhesive pearl heart. 

(Pinterest)

Hope that you have nice afternoon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment