13 November 2014

November Leaves


Hello! I am back! Happy together with my hubby in our cosy little apartment.  If I can call this week by the colour I would call it grey :0) Soggy, rainy weather is upon us! That makes me more crafty and creative! Today I would like to share my first Poppy Stamps project with you. 
I love their fabulous dies. 
For more beautiful inspiration visit Poppy Stamps Blog.

This card was super easy to make with Poppystamps Thank You Background die. I've just run my blue card blank through cuttlebug machine, fixed cream cardstock panel from other side, round the corners and ink around.

Then I die cut maple leaves from assorted brown and yellow cardstock. Nested them to create a leaf bunch. Sprayed a bit of brown ink over.

Wrapped around dark velvet and cream ribbons, tied a nice big bow and embellished with white button.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope that you have nice and cosy Thursday too!



No comments:

Post a Comment