16 January 2015

January Blues



Hello, it's Friday and that's challenge time with  The Daring Cardmakers. Jeeej!  After all Christmas excitement and celebrations we have January Blues ready for you. We daring you to create a card just to cheer you up or card with blue colours on. Here is my card.

I used all the blues colours found in the My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable collection.

I started with kraft cardstock blank card which I stamped with the decorative stamps from the same My Mind's Eye Collectable collection using Versa Mark ink. Than I die cut Memory Box Heart of Hearts at the top of my card.
  
Adhered Notable 'Memo' Journal card matted with Crate Paper at the bottom part. Wrapped with white satin ribbon and tied the knot. Added 'Love This' Title panel embellished with cream cotton lace trim. My flower was assembled from assorted pieces of fabric with white lace for center.

If you tempting see more beautiful creations from our Design Team please click here.

I wish you all fantastic Friday. 
Thank you for stopping by.


 Used Material :

My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable collection including decorative stamps 
Memory Box  Heart of Hearts die
Assorted fabric and lace
Ribbon
Adhesive pearls
Brown ink pad and Versa Mark ink


1 comment:

  1. this is so delicate and beautiful. I love the die cut section peeking out :)

    ReplyDelete