23 January 2012

Red and White


My second card to share with you is for the Valentine's day. I made it in typical red and white colours, using some leftovers from  my previous weeks.

The sentiment reminds me one amazing song from one very missing man :


My Valentine creation :
I love to come home to visit my parents. I am digging with my mum in her all stash and flying to UK with overpacked suitcase full of buttons, threads, laces, ribbons but most of all new ideas.

The leftovers are from the white and red cardstock, craft note pad, MME Lost and found, Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection
The red ribbon is from my Christmas present :0)

I trim white cardstock using pinking scissors and yellow ink around the edges.
I've used MME Clever 'Family Ties' Small Accessories frame and made some stitching 
I've krocheted a little flower, embellished with a pearl bead then cut out a red heart and layerd on the knitted ivory sqare matted with the red cardstock and adhered on the front of the card.
 
Have a wonderful and blessed Monday !





2 comments:

  1. Hi Zuzana, thanks so much for visiting my blog! This is a beautiful card. I love the crochet, the texture and the layout. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Zuzana, I love the crocheted flower and little pocket, stunning embellishments!

    ReplyDelete