6 February 2012

Daring Cardmakers February's Colour Combo


Hello everybody! Hope that you had fabulous weekend. Yes,winter finaly arrived with its duvet :0)
For me the second Christmas :0)
My big news is that I have a new Daring Cardmaker designer teamie
GEZ
Her cards are really amazing, I am soooo glad to have her.
Pop to Daring Cardmakers blog to check out fabulous cards and news about our team.
This week it's the First Friday of the Month Colour Combo Challenge and it's Jo back again with her choice of colours:
Pink and Red
Just in case you need a little more colour-inspiration here's a photo to get you thinking:


My card:







I've got tutorial for you ready. So please don't go anywhere :0)



Used Material :

White cardstock, Melissa Frances + MME + Pink Paislee patterned papers, Ribbons, Cosmo Cricket rub - ons, Baking paper cases, Gem beads, Spellbinder Nestabilities, Scallop circle punch, Prima marketing flower centers, Chalk ink, Ink pad, Thread and heat gun

No comments:

Post a Comment