15 November 2013

Funky Christmas



As another week draws to a close, I think I must have blinked and missed it, that I almost forgot about Daring Cardmakers Friday challenge. Oh my! This week with our fabulous sponsor 


who let our Design Team play with 

Silent Night Collection and

Sleigh Ride Collection

So we've all made 2 projects this week and that's what we'd like you to do too.   We'd like one to be a Christmas card and the other to be "something else" - you could make your second project a birthday card,  a tag, a gift box or another sort of greetings card - that bit is up to you - but we'd like you to use your Christmas stash for both!

Come to play along with us and you can win these fabulous collections. Click here
for more info. 

And now my card :

I picked Sleigh Ride Collection for my Christmas card.




I will post my other card tomorrow.  But don't expect  Christmas theme :0)


Have a nice Friday!




Used Material :

Kraft blank card
Funky Hand Sleigh Ride Collection pattern papers
Red felt
Buttons
Seam Binding
Pom pom and lace ribbons
Joy Crafts die
Penny Black Christmas Flourish stamp
White Acrylic paint

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and papers. Love the pom poms.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable - with a lovely retro feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and papers used, love the mittens with the Christmas greeting.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Zuzana, I love the mittens and the papers are fabulous. I have blog candy if you have time to visit.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete