16 November 2013

Silent Night


Hello! I am back as I promised with my second card for Daring Cardmakers 'Having Funky Christmas' challenge.  On this card I want to demonstrate how versatile  Funky Hand Silent Night Collection can be! 
Christmas pattern papers are not only for Christmas they can be used for ordinary cards through the year.

My card :

I layered 3 panels from Silent Night Collection, then add extra panel from vibrant red fabric.


Stamped sentiment and frame with black ink. Used mounting pads for the sentiment.


Then wrapped card with beautiful vintage grosgrain from Tea House Bridge and embellished with fabric flowers.  

Have a nice Saturday and thanks for stopping by!




Used Material :

White card blank
Funky Hand Silent Night Collection
Just Rite Vintage Labels Three clear stamps
Stampin'Up Vintage Verses
Fabric
Buttons
Ribbon
Adhesive pearls
Ink pads


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Zuzana, I love the sentiment. The papers and embellishments are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, gorgeous papers & flowers
    Hugs Debbie xxx
    http://debscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete