20 November 2013

Thank You Card



Hello everyone! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  I am so concentrating on my Christmas cards that I've completely forgotten to create some Thank you cards. It would be lovely to say 'Thank You' to those ones who send you their Christmas blessings in most traditional way paper envelope! 
So here is my design. What about you? Do you have ready your 'Thank You' cards?

I am tuned in cheerful colour scheme! Using some leftovers from my Christmas cards.

I die cut flowers from assorted fabrics, built a base from red pom pom ribbon and then played with layering. Adhered shiny beads for flower center. 

For the background I've chosen Clearly Besotted Honeycomb stamps. They are fantastic! You have so many options with them! It's like building toy blocks! :0)
 For the sentiment I picked Stampin'Up Vintage Verses and for the little extra I added tiny crown from Stampin'Up Tiny Tags! 


I am wishing you a very happy day!






Used Material :

White card blank
Scraps from Kaisercraft Christmas Collection
Clearly Besotted Stamps Honeycomb
Stampin'Up Tiny Tags
Stampin'Up Vintage Verses
Fabric
Assorted flower dies
Bakers twine
Pom pom ribbon
Beads
Inks : Renger Archival Jet Black, StazOn Blazing Red, Memento London Fog, Versa Color Lime



1 comment: