1 December 2013

Going For Gold



I have a new card to share today. It's for Daring Cardmakers challenge set up by Leo

Going for gold 

I'd like you to use just metallic gold and white to create your card. Think of all the different gold materials you could use, gold paint, gold ink, gold glitter, gold leaf, anything you can think of, so long as it's gold!

                                                                   Here is my card : 
                                      
                                                                             
I decided to use my gold wired ribbon. 

The tine white luggage tag was really handy. I inked the edges and stamped 'Joy' sentiment with black ink.

I layered double bow on muslin fabric and adhered on two white snowflakes decorations. For bow center I've chosen white threaded button. 

Have a nice time and thanks for coming!




Used Material :

White card blank
White cardstock
Hobby Craft Clock clear stamp
ASDA snowflakes decorations
Pearl pins
Adhesive pearls
White luggage tag 
Black and Gold Versa Color inks 


1 comment: