4 March 2014

Bicycle



Hello my dearest friends. I am enjoying every little sun ray coming through our windows. We have a sunny day after so many rainy days and weeks here in UK. That reminds me that spring season is really closer and I should check my bike and cycle to Richmond Park ( that is our closest ). Can't wait for our summer picnic cycling. What about you? Do you have your bikes ready?

Here is my card dedicated to my loving hubby who can't live without cycling! 







And here are some photos from our cycling :





Hope that you have a beautiful day!


Used Material :


4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card....the colours so remind me of summer. We bought bike a couple of year ago, I was on the ground more than in the saddle, no sense of balance, so they've been 'put away'....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I bet he will love it. Those roses are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colourful, summery card! Sweet roses too! :)

    I'm afraid the nearest I get to bike riding now is using my exercise bike - on the odd occasion! ;/ lol But in my younger day, I loved the freedom of riding my bike, the wind in my face & the determination to just keep on riding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card for your wonderful hubby great pictures as well

    ReplyDelete