2 March 2014

Thank You



Hello! I would like to say big THANK YOU to all who commented my baby cards on FB Card - Making group. I was really surprised! Respond was huge! All comments were fantastic! They make me smile and some of them even cry!
Here you can find more details of my baby cards. Just click on the link bellow the card image.
I'm preparing tutorials. Will update you on the group. 




And now I have something for you! A little present from my heart! A Thank You Card!









Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
(Marcel Proust)

Heve a beautiful crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I don't think I have ever seen such lovely baby cards these are the cards that the mom saves and tucks away in the baby book your cards are always amazing but these are awe inspiring thanks for sharing them have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent! Your baby cards are beautiful and you well deserve all the kind words!

    ReplyDelete