26 November 2014

Autumn Calling



Hello. Hope that you have nice morning. We have rainy cold day here in Kingston. Autumn is definitely calling for winter to come. To bring a sunshine to my day I made some card projects today to share with you. 

First card I created from My Minds Eye's Lost & Found Christmas Collection.



The little houses are from Memory Box Tiny Village dies.


My second card is all about love and My Mind's Eye again. :0)

I bought Collectable Notable Kit by Jen Allyson and I love every piece of it. 

For this card I used only pattern paper from MME kit. I played with cardboard and tried to run it trough my Cuttlebug using Spellbinder Hearts dies. Then painted with white acrylic paint and sprinkled with white fine glitter. Embellished with felt flower and red button.

Word 'love' is My Favorite Things Die-namics die matted with white cardstock.  Finally my card is dressed to my most loving pink satin ribbon, which I bought in our local antique shop. 

Have a beautiful afternoon! 



Used Material :
coming soon 

1 comment: