26 January 2015

Energizing



Did you have nice weekend? We decided to spent some time outside and went for a walk on Saturday to Richmond Park. It was windy and wet, but sunshiny! Oh, I love sunshine in winter! It's so energizing! 
I created my card from my own collection designed and printed by me on white cardstock. 
Please leave me a comment I appreciate your opinion, it means a lot to me. 

I tried water colour technique on this card. Painted pastel blue cardstock with marina water colour then stitched around with my sewing machine using black thread.

Ink the edges of my white cardbase and adhered pastel blue panel. Assembled the frame, for phone, arrows and Hello bubble I used mounting pads.

Embellished with sequins to finished. 


I am very happy that you stopped by. 




Used Material :

White and baby blue cardstock
Frame, phone, arrows, sentiment bubble designed and printed by me
Blue water colour
Sequins



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Zuz and it is great to see a "British" phone - I'm really impressed by your designs

    ReplyDelete