30 January 2015

In Safe Keeping



Hello my friends! This week passed so quickly! Is it Friday already?
I have a couple of cards to share with you today both of them are for the Daring Cardmakers.
It was my turn to set up a challenge this week. I came up with idea to reminds us of the old fashion ways to write the letters. I want to see pockets or envelopes on your cards.
Click here for more beautiful inspirations from our Design Team.

Here is my card :










 My second card is although for Daring Cardmakers. I tried to ketch up with last week dare 'You can leve your hat on' .

I started with Hobby Craft Hat clear stamp, which I stamped around white cardstock panel using three different ink colours.

Then I took my Spectrum Noir Pens Browns and Grays and bit of blue to coloured in stamped images. Adhered panel on the velum and stamped  vintage sentiment.

Matted with cream and white cardstock and adhered on my card front. I was thinking to add some embellishment too, but somehow this card is beautiful without.


Have a nice Friday. Hope that you will stay cosy and warm! 
Thank you for stopping by!



Used Material :

Write It Down Hello Friend

White, blue, red and grey cardstock
My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable collection
Stampin' Up Tiny Tags stamps
Spellbinder Labels Ten
Hobby Craft Mini Airmail Envelopes
Memory Box Parker Lower Alphabet dies
White ribbon and natural twine
Adhesive pearls and large gem heart



Wishing You A Day As Perfect As You Are

Blue, cream and white cardstock
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver Pattern paper
Velum
Hobby Craft Top Hat clear stamp
Stampin' Up Vintage Verses stamps
Spellbinder Classic Squares Large
Round corner punch


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are both so different and so lovely. The stamping is fab on the hat card and the little details on the envelope one are just darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your envelope card is great! It looks like you "sealed" it with the heart charm/embellishment =).

    It's brilliant how you used the hat stamp to create your own background. I bought loads of these little inexpensive stamps ... but I never know how to use them. Thanks for giving my a very inspiring idea.

    ReplyDelete