18 February 2015

Hello Sunshine


Hello, how are you? I am back with my new projects today. The first one to share is for Poppystamps Blog. I was experimenting to create a card with watercolour technique. You should try it too it's so relaxing!


My card uses kraft cardstock for card base. Poppystamps Big Bubble Background die cut from white cardstock and watercolour paper for artist.

Each bubble is painted wet on wet technique. I used my Staedler Noris Club Aquarell Water Colour Pencils. They are brilliant and very affordable. 

For the sentiment I die cut Memory Box Open Studio Oh Hello Again sentiment from black foam and adhered just above natural twine.


Hope that you have nice Wednesday. 





Used Material :

Kraft and white cardstock
Watercolour paper for artist
Poppystamps Big Bubble Background
Memory Box Open Studio Oh Hello Again die
Staedler Watercolour pencils
Black foam sheet
Twine and black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment